Fast Bowler Chaminda Vaas says that following the World Cup final, he will retire from One Day International Cricket.
breakingVaas made this statement to Sportsfirst, before boarding a flight to Mumbai, where he may represent Sri Lanka in the World Cup final against India. “I am in a good mental state as I have performed well in the inter provincial and club matches that I have played in. Whether or not I play in the World Cup, this will be my final international appearance. I have many fans and I hope to put on a good fight and bring back the World Cup just like in 1996,” said Vaas.
breakingVaas made this statement to Sportsfirst, before boarding a flight to Mumbai, where he may represent Sri Lanka in the World Cup final against India. “I am in a good mental state as I have performed well in the inter provincial and club matches that I have played in. Whether or not I play in the World Cup, this will be my final international appearance. I have many fans and I hope to put on a good fight and bring back the World Cup just like in 1996,” said Vaas.









No comments:
Post a Comment